Friday, May 14, 2010

Sip & See

The Amy's (Amy Can & Amy Rosas) insisted on throwing a party for Blakely and I... so they planned a Sip & See. For those of you who aren't retired or from the South, a Sip & See is a little party to welcome the new baby.
Blakely is dressed and ready to party!
The Amy's went over the top with fabulous food and prosecco, adorable flower arrangements for all of the girls to take home, candy and cupcakes! Of course, I had my camera out... and of course, I was too busy to remember to take a single picture at the party!
The only thing wrong with this party is that it had to end! It was so fun... Blakely and I loved it and all of the girls (and Bill) who came to celebrate! Thank you friends!

1 comment:

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

how fun! love the pic on the top of your blog...too cute!