Monday, May 31, 2010

7 Week Old Rolls Over

There doesn't seem to be a published world record for how early a baby can roll over, but we are pretty sure that Blakely just set it!

Sorry, no pictures to prove it, but Jeremy was the eye witness and while I didn't see the roll itself, I could see that Jeremy was several feet away in his chair and with his computer in hand, therefore, not interfering.

We are not encouraging him to do this again for a little while ;)

3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

I expect he'll be crawling pretty soon. You should think about sports programs!

The Long Family said...

Wow...maybe he will quickly forget!

Amanda Burkett said...

Cameron started doing it regularly at eight tiny weeks. She wasn't even SEVEN POUNDS. Sadly, it became her regular move, and as soon as she'd flip over (from her tummy, a no-no, but that's how she slept), she'd start to cry. ALL. NIGHT. LONG. :o) Worth it, that fire-cracker of mine!