Monday, May 3, 2010

The Boys Rooms

Colden settled into his big boy room a few weeks before Blakley arrived. Jeremy did such a fantastic job painting the room (the stripes are perfect) and I have done a little work on the decor that is still in progress. Rather than trying to paint myself, I ordered a letter 'C' custom painted for his room from Bel Bambini Decor on Etsy... It is so perfect in his room, I just had to share!

Blakely's room also received a creative touch... it was a last minute decision to add his letter to my order and I'm so glad that I did! I never would have finished his letters in time!

3 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

Super cute!

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

very fun rooms! Love the letters...etsy is so great!

Renee Westcott said...

The sailboat C is really cute! Great job on the stripes, J!