Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blakely at 6 Weeks...

Now that Blakely is almost 7 weeks old, I'm finally getting around to posting the picture that I took of him at 6 weeks! He looks especially cute in this precious big-boy outfit that the Erkers sent us!

5 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

He is so adorable! Love that dimple on his chin :)

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

What a cutie! Just like his big brother.

Nancy D said...

Amy and Jeremy
Grandma DeSutter and I have spent the morning looking at all the blogs! She really enjoyed all the wonderful pictures of the children and your houses! We went all the way back to the blackraspberries jam and Colorado. All I can say is that I sure have aged in 2 years!! Grandma says: "Hi Kids! Loved all the happy memories and pictures. I like those good looking feet also??" Love Grandma DeSutter and MOM

The Long Family said...

So handsome..he is like a little man in that outfit

Lauren and Brian said...

I know this is a little late, but he is one handsome fellow.