Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sandals

Colden is really into mommy and daddy's sandals... so, this weekend I brought out his sandals that are just like daddy's. He loved them, but walked real slow in them. I don't think he liked the fact that the grass touched his toes, but he eventually got used to it.
He sure is handsome sporting his big brother outfit from Aunt Nee and Uncle Dan. He refers this as his 'diamond' shirt and 'cool' shorts! I admit, I told him his shorts were cool the first time.


3 comments:

The Long Family said...

I like the new blog look and the feet pictue is just great...I may need one of those for our family! Tell Cole that his shorts really are "cool" and his cousins have ones just like them!

Renee Westcott said...

Cole, you are so cool.

Nancy D said...

Looking more like your handsome Dad all the time! Miss you all. Love Nana