Some of his newest moves include the finger point. I love the little grunt that goes along with it. He is also quite a dancer. Spending a little time with his cousin this last month really got him groovin'! If he isn't on his feet, he'll rock back and forth to the music. My favorite is that when I give him his socks he sits and tries to put thm on. His attempt to put socks on isn't very sophisticated yet, but he knows that they go on his feet... so smart!I have been debating what we consider his first word... he says mama, dada, uh-oh and ball. I think ball may win since he seems to identify the object with the word most consistently and I'm not sure if uh-oh is really considered a word. He also speaks in baby language that is far more complicated than mama and dada... if only I could get a translator!
4 comments:
wow I can't believe little Cole is 11 months old - crazy, where does the time go? Happy b-day little Cole! Sorry we missed you guys while you were here...we're going to the Woodlands this weekend to hang out with Dan, Neenee and Lydie!
I must admit, I think Lydia is more fun since she turned one. You just have better and better things to look forward to as Cole gets older! The picture is just presh!
oh, I can translate... he is saying... "I love my Auntie Steph... I love my Auntie Steph... and feed me"
He is so adorable. Is there a big birhtday party in the works? You are going to love the next phase....one is sooooo much fun!
Post a Comment