Friday, August 28, 2009

Goodbye Stroller Strides

Today was our last day of Stroller Strides for a while... I will definitely miss the workouts (I've been forced to run more this summer than in my entire life!) and the nice girls that I've met--though I hope to keep in touch with many of them. While this was a fun way to get out 3 times a week, it's a bit too disruptive to Colden's nap schedule and with fall coming, the class moves indoors, which doesn't excite me. We'll see... we are going to keep our walking routine, but at an earlier time and we'll see how it goes!
I thought I would post a few pictures as memories of our summer together! We've just finished running hills... now we're on to bicep curls... I'm in the middle of the group, so you are seeing only about half the girls + babies! Can you count the number of pregnant girls? :)

This is Cole's friend, Landon! April, Landon's mom, is my neighbor and we always walk to class together.

4 comments:

lynda said...

wow, this looks like so much fun! would i have to have a baby to join?! :)

The Guess Family said...

I loved Stroller Fit and miss it....but you definitely have to have a kid with the right temperment for it. Once Reagan came along.....there was no way! I am not sure that child has sat in a stroller for one hour total throughout her entire life....she is not a fan.

I saw your comments on my blog. Reagan fit in the Bumbo....she was and still is a tiny little thing. How my girls can be so different in size and all have nothing but mama's milk is crazy!!! She is a full year behind in Addison's hand me downs.

Tommy and I went to a Toby Keith concert last weekend. When they sand "Honky Tonk, Budonkidonk (no idea how to spell that....is it even a real word) We were cracking up thinking of you and Jeremy. I can't even remember for sure why we laugh about this song with you guys....something about Country 2000 and tight fittin jeans....but is sure made us laugh.

Can't wait to see you all!

The Long Family said...

WOW - how fun your class looks. There are so many people--no wonder you loved it. What a fun time.

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

This looks like so much fun!! I love walking (running I am not so good at). Serg always laughs at me because I always walk around the neighborhood with hand weights swinging back and forth. I told him I have to be creative since we dont belong to a gym :)Our neighbors probably think I am crazy! Oh well :)

Anyways, I love how Cole is sleeping while you are running :) So cute!!