Sunday, August 16, 2009

Colden's First Steps

I'm blogging to share how proud we are of Colden who took his first steps all by himself on Friday! Walking to daddy seems to be the motivation needed as he took at least 4 independent steps to dad twice! I wanted to capture this moment on video, but the camera added a distraction...

5 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Argh. Sneak up on him with the camera, I want to see! Great job, Cole! You are SUCH a big boy now. Don't fall down and break your arm like cousin Josh.

The Guess Family said...

Yeah!!! Big news for a Big Boy!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

How exciting!!! He's growing up so fast :) I love seeing them walk when they frist learn. It is the cutest thing EVER!!

EJ said...

Colden! Colden! Colden! That is outstanding, you're a big guy now!

Lauren and Brian said...

You think this is great news... But now it will be even more difficult to keep him in one place. It is fun to think that he will be following you both around soon asking a hundred questions a day. Did he notice when he did it?