Thursday, August 20, 2009

Playing at the Park

Just wanted to share some cute pictures of Colden and his friend Grace!

6 comments:

Laurel Farley said...

Two of my favorite cute kiddos...too fun!

Renee Westcott said...

So cute. Must have been a nice day for hats and short sleeves!

Lauren and Brian said...

Ryan would like to know if he can borrow Cole's hat? That 1st picture is adorable. What s stud!

Jon and Steph said...

Dear Cole- I love you!

The Long Family said...

We liked looking at our cousin today said Matthew and Joshua - like that hats - little blond boys sure need those!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

I love the picture of Cole with his blue hat :) So cute!!

He is about the most adorable photogenic baby I have ever seen!! I have never seen a baby, besides Cole, pose with a huge smile for every picture. Whats your trick?? Serg and I love his smile :)