This last week was busy as we adjusted back to pacific time and got well (Cole picked a bad cold while traveling). We had our 6 month doctor's visit where Cole maintained his 95th percentile
height and weight statistics. Jeremy was able to come to the appointment too, which was nice!Cole still loves his walker. It definitely enables him to find trouble a lot easier! Look what we caught him chewing on!
We also had a bath 'incident'... needless to say, I needed to get Cole out of the bath and into a place that I could rinse him off! The sink worked as a great little bath tub!


2 comments:
Cole, you gotta learn to hold it! You barely fit in the sink, next time it's the hose in the yard for you!
You had your first "Code Brown" early! You probably read on the blog, Reagan just did that for us for the first time recently. Just yesterday, we were all in our bathroom getting ready for church and the girls were playing in the tub. Reagan said, "I hafta poo-poo" and you never saw Tommy and I move so fast to get her out of there!
Post a Comment