My younger sister Stephanie came up to visit us in Seattle this past week. She was the 'nanny' for the week. I specified that she is my younger sis because we had a few funny incidences where others thought she was the older sis. In the case of the random guy at Starbucks, she should clearly be settled down with children by now.Cole was such a good little baby for her... she nicknamed him the 'angel baby'. She also made up a little jig with his name and he giggled everytime she sang it to him. I tested it out after she left and it still got a giggle.
We introduced Cole to the shopping cart--thanks to the cute cart cover that Jen gave us. I wouldn't have put him in otherwise. He loved it. He also used the cover to sit in the high chair at our favorite pizza place for the first time. He ate his dinner like such a big boy.

Thanks for coming Annie... we love you and will always remember this fun time with you. Oh, and special thanks to Jon Jon for being a bachelor for the week. We better see you next time!
3 comments:
I heard the jingle last night when Steph came over. She told me all about the angel baby...maybe my next one could take a few lessons!
Awww- The Angel Baby loves me!
Also, I would like to comment that there was little-to-no actually nanny-ing going on. hehe.
I want to hear the jingle...can Steph make up a jingle for me?
Post a Comment