Tuesday, March 3, 2009

6 Months Already?

Cole officially crossed the 6 month mark yesterday. It is absolutely amazing how much he has changed in the last 6 months and how fast it has gone for Amy and I. We will find out specific stats in our next checkup, but he is definately over 20 pounds. Already the cutest and smartest kid in the class...no offense EJ! Talking up a storm now, which is the funnest thing to listen to.

Here is Cole's 6 month picture taken by our very talented friend, Lynda.

Now for some favorites:
Favorite song: I've been working on the railroad (with an extra chugga-chugga thrown in there)
Favorite toy: The walker and anything that he can put in his mouth
Favorite person: Definately Mommy!
Favorite aunt: should probably not even go there...

2 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Renee...for sure Renee is the favorite aunt (at least it's the one he's seeing the most this week. I detect man boobs and love handles in that picture. Must not be hungry!

The Long Family said...

THE BLOCKS MADE CUTE PROPS FOR THE PIC AMY...HE IS ADORABLE...CANNOT WAIT FOR THE VISIT THIS SUMMER - WOW WE WILL HAVE 4 IN THE HOUSE FOR A FULL WEEK - I THINK THE TWO MOMMIES WILL BE QUITE TIRED AFTER THAT!!!