Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another First...

Its always fun to blog about Cole's firsts and today I was going to write about his first tooth (a little behind schedule). Instead, I'll write about his first teeth!

I felt the first tooth coming in February, and on March 6th, I felt the sharp little thing poking through his gums. This week, we finally got some pictures of it to share with you all.
As I was drafting the start of this blog, I was interrupted by some play time with Cole and that is when I noticed a second tooth in his big smile! So... he is officially working on his two bottom front teeth!

3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Good job Cole!

lynda said...

cute! yay cole! :) i gotta get those pics to you - maybe we can get some thai next week?

The Skains Family said...

How cute! I am still waiting on Adalyn's to come in. I'm wondering if she going to have to gnaw her food to death forever!