Thursday, March 26, 2009

Caught

I'm sure this is title you'll see more than once on our blog ;)
Every morning, I leave Cole to play by himself for about an hour while I catch up on email, eat breakfast, etc. He just plays away... never straying too far from his toys. I peek in on him and gauge his happiness by his chatter.

This morning, he seemed especially quiet, so I peeked in and found this!
I knew that he had figured out how to open the cabinet door, but hadn't thought much of it til now ;)

3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Ah ha! The love for paper begins! Lydia just finished eating one of her books today. Stinker doodle! I love his little "caught" face. He's so happy!

The Long Family said...

I think his visit with Lydia tought him some naughty behaviors!

Amanda Burkett said...

I still remember how Ben used to put my Hanky Panky underwear in the dog's water bowl . . . THOSE BOYS!!!! Cole is gorgeous, we love seeing his pictures!