Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Week in Review

We had a full week of fun that I wanted to report on.
Cole started drinking from his sippy cup... he loves it. Of course, it is a toy in addition to a beverage.

We also had 2 play dates with Grace this week... they are so cute together! I just love how she giggles at Cole. It's especially funny when Cole chases her in his walker!

My cousin, Serg, and his wife, Tashia, came to say hello and met Colden for the first time. This picture isn't very clear, but at least we took one! We had such a nice visit! Sorry it was so short!

1 comment:

Renee Westcott said...

I love the kiddos wearing hats! Grace is a good walker! Lydia started really walking this weekend, but I'm still hoping for major improvements before her bday on Friday. Glad Serg and Tash were able to visit! Maybe Cole will inspire them to have one of their own!!!!