Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cousins

Cole has been having so much fun playing with his cousin Lydia this week... this is a picture of them watching Baby Einstein (Cole's first experience watching tv).Renee and I thought that Lydia would be really excited to see Cole, but she was kinda indifferent this time. Cole, on the other hand, picked up a few moves from his friend Grace (his valentine) and went after Lydia for kisses!

2 comments:

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

oh so fun, the pic of them watching TV together is too cute...Cole does appear to be having more fun playing with Lydia, then Lydia does playing with Cole.

The Long Family said...

I think Cole may be a Big Baby Einstein Fan...maybe he is brilliant and is memorizing all the musical notes....the boys LOVE those movies and still at 5 and 2 1/2 they will watch and I like the music so it is a win-win!!