Friday, October 30, 2009

Sports

Yesterday morning, we spent a good 30 mins playing golf. I caught a little on video to share.


Then we moved onto hoops... he definitely has some hoosier blood in him!

4 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

He almost did a somersault trying to get the golf ball! What an athlete!

Andrew DeSutter said...

He's so cute. I love the fact that his swinging motion should be sending the ball backward, yet it moves forward every time.

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

What a jock :) He is so so so so cute!! Love the picture of him dunking :)And can I just say how much I love his golfing technique:) I us the same technique as Colden when I golf. I just end up ditching the golf club and throwing or rolling the ball :)It works so much better this way.

The Long Family said...

Good Ball Playing Cole- I love that shirt on him - Joshu has the same one he is wearing right now - too funny!