Sunday, October 18, 2009

Big Brother

We are so excited to share some big news with all of you... Colden is going to be a big brother! We are truly blessed to have another baby on the way. Colden will be 19 months old when his little brother or sister arrives in April.

Thanks to my sweet sisters, mom and dad for checking in on me and praying for me to get back to normal... keep praying ;) I've been feeling a little better, but am still waiting to get my energy and appetite back!

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

8 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

Yeah - Congratulations, you guys!! We are super excited for you and can't wait to meey another beautiful Martin/Desutter baby!

McClure Family said...

praise the Lord! We are so excited for you!!!!

Amanda Burkett said...

Tremendous, delicious news! I'm so happy for you and Jeremy and sweet big brother . . . We can't wait to see Colden in his new role!

The Skains Family said...

Oh my! What great and exciting news! I am so very truly happy for you all. Having them close is hard work, but so very fun!!! Yay!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

Yippy!!!!! Congrats!!

Colden will make such a wonderful big brother :)

I have a feeling "Baby Martin" will be a little girl :) I cant wait to find out!

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

Congrats you guys - so happy for you!

The Long Family said...

We just love cousins!!!!

Renee Westcott said...

It's so fun that we can both have the cute preggo girl on our blogs now!