I'm not sure that we really chose good inaugural costumes (Jeremy and I), but Cole was the cutest stinkin' pirate in town! He even wore his hat at both parties, with the exception of when Gracie would snag it from him.
Here is a picture of Cole in daddy's costume... I actually think 'God's gift to women' with Cole inside was more appropriate. What does this say about Jeremy anyway?
Sorry, no pictures of Jeremy and I yet... they all ended up on Lynda's camera. I'm sure they will be good!
Here is a picture of Cole in daddy's costume... I actually think 'God's gift to women' with Cole inside was more appropriate. What does this say about Jeremy anyway?
4 comments:
Oh no you didn't, Jeremy. Too funny! Cole is the cutest pirate...he would have fit right in at Josh's birthday party!
Cutest Pirate I have ever seen :) Love the outfit - fits him perfectly!
Cole is precious and Jeremy's costume is hilarious!!! Now, what were you?
SO SO SO SUPER cute is Cole - gotta frame that one...love it!!!
Post a Comment