
Colden can add Colorado to the list of states that he has visited! We headed to Denver last weekend to visit our good friends from The Woodlands who moved shortly after we did. We had a great time! Colden was introduced to life with 3 girls! This meant dolls, doll houses and more dolls! He had fun in the play kitchen and loved Raegan and Addison's attention. He also enjoyed his spot in the car next to Gracyn, whose hand held any time he could reach (so cute!).

We made our first visit to the zoo in Colorado Springs with the Guess Family and what a zoo! As soon as we entered, we headed straight for the giraffe's where, we fed them crackers. Cole wasn't scared to let the giraffe eat from his hand and he even gave a little pet on the nose to one giraffe!



We had fun checking out the parks and pretty neighborhood where the Guess' live. Cole and the girls spent Sunday afternoon playing at their neighborhood pool while the guys went to the Broncos Vs. Cowboys game. Cole was oddly shy at the pool at first, but warmed up to the fountains and floating turtles before too long.
Another highlight of our trip was Chic-fil-A (poor Jeremy didn't get a whole nugget tray to himself) with plenty of nuggets, sandwiches, waffle fries and yummy lemonade! We are so deprived in Western WA! The guys drooled over the idea of Chic-fil-A for breakfast on Sunday morning until Kim reminded them that it was SUNDAY morning (so sad!).
It was such a fun visit and such a great memory to have... we're still hopeful that we'll all be neighbors again someday. Thanks Tom & Kim for everything!
3 comments:
I made the pic of Jeremy holding cole w/ the giraffe big and he looks just like Matthew in that sweater and his jeans and little brown shoes - too cute - I just wanted to kiss him.
What a fun zoo! I want to pet a giraffe too. Sounds like a fun time in Denver. I also get sad when I want Chic Fil A on a Sunday.
I cannot believe how close Cole got to a Giraffe. That is something I have never had the privledge of doing, feeding a giraffe. How cool!!
I wish we had "Chick Fil A" in the Pacific Northwest :( So sad!!
BTW.....Love his outfit!! He is such a stylish little guy:)
Post a Comment