Thursday, October 22, 2009

Winter Coat

I finally decided on a winter coat for Colden. I had him try it on at the store and he ran around with it on and entertained the staff. He also thought I was playing a game of hide and seek with him around the displays, but really I was just shopping.

This morning, he saw it on the counter and wanted it, so I put it on him and he smiled for the camera :)We put it to good use this morning on our walk... he was especially good to leave his hat on. The leaf was the trophy he collected on our walk!

3 comments:

The Long Family said...

What a cute picture with the leaf- did you make the hat? I love it - so very handsome with his beautiful eyes. We miss you Cole!

Renee Westcott said...

Of course he smiled for the camera! He always does. And what a pretty leaf. I should show a picture of the ugly brown ones Lydia picks up every day. Ha!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

Blue is such a great color on him :)To match those big blue eyes! I love the blue coat. He is such stylish little man!!

I still think he needs to be in baby catalog. He is always smiling for the camera and just soooo cute :)