Great hat! I'm so impressed!
Excellent knitting. What's next?
more knitting... if I get another new hobby anytime too soon, I will need a job to pay for it ;)
that turned out great - you did a wonderful job - are you going to start next years yet??
that is *awesome*! i didn't know you knit, i've been wanting to learn myself!
I think Cole is meant to be on the cover of "GQ", he's got the "sideways glance with a distant look" down.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great hat! I'm so impressed!
Excellent knitting. What's next?
more knitting... if I get another new hobby anytime too soon, I will need a job to pay for it ;)
that turned out great - you did a wonderful job - are you going to start next years yet??
that is *awesome*! i didn't know you knit, i've been wanting to learn myself!
I think Cole is meant to be on the cover of "GQ", he's got the "sideways glance with a distant look" down.
Post a Comment