Monday, February 2, 2009

Five Months...

Today is Colden's 5 month birthday and to celebrate we had a coffee date with Jen at Cafe Ladro. We both ordered our usual... tall cappuccino for me, hot water in a latte mug (to warm a bottle) for Cole :)

I can't give you any specific stats this month, but can confirm that he is taller and heavier than last time! He is also cuter (if that is even possible!). He has a new favorite song... thanks to Daddy teaching me the words... "I've Been Working on the Railroad". He especially likes when I forget some of the words and add in an extra 'chugga chugga choo choo'. His favorite toy is his walker and he is getting faster by the day. He doubled his speed from Saturday to Sunday and then again today. When he gets around the kitchen island and can see me, he gets super excited! I'm in heaven with him!

1 comment:

Renee Westcott said...

It's so cute that he gets excited to see you when he's "walking" around the island! Gotta love the walker. You should try to catch Railroad choo choos and his response on video, I would love to see it.