We missed seeing you three at Christmas too. Our crew has finally been well now for a about 2 weeks, and it feels so great! I cannot believe your little one is already 5 months! I love the blog pictures. Amy B
Awwww...that can't be Cole - cousin Joshua says-- he is just too big! We agree - growing so fast - today Matthew decided if we have a baby girl either Lydia or Colden would be a good name for it!!!
5 comments:
Is he about to run over Allie? I love his fuzzy hair!
Actually, she was playing fetch and her little 'ball' (a tied up plastic bag) is caught under his walker and she was trying to fish it out.
We missed seeing you three at Christmas too. Our crew has finally been well now for a about 2 weeks, and it feels so great! I cannot believe your little one is already 5 months! I love the blog pictures.
Amy B
Awwww...that can't be Cole - cousin Joshua says-- he is just too big! We agree - growing so fast - today Matthew decided if we have a baby girl either Lydia or Colden would be a good name for it!!!
He is such a cutie. It is going to fast isn't it?
Post a Comment