Colden turned 4 months old today, January 2nd.

The past month flew by with so much going on. We really enjoyed having daddy home to enjoy it with us and it was such a joy to introduce him to so many family members who had been waiting to see him for the first time. It was also a blessing for Jeremy and I to have our first Christmas together to celebrate Jesus' birth with Cole. We look forward to telling him the Christmas story for many years to come.
4 comments:
yeah...happy 4 months little one!
sweet pic cole man! miss you already!
Oh little Cole, I'm tempted to freeze you at 4 months because you are such a good boy and so sweet. I love how you "talk" and move your tongue all around your mouth! And I cannot resist covering your soft skins with kisses. I miss you!
Cole is so cute! Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment