Allie (the cat) is such a good sport. She has learned to watch from a safe distance most of the time, but loves to play 'hide and seek' around the wall in the living room from time to time. Cole giggles until Allie is done playing.
As you can see here... she tolerates hugs and kisses from Cole as well ;)
4 comments:
So cute! Although Allie doesn't exactly look thrilled to be getting a hug!
That's the happiest I've ever seen Allie with a child touching her. It's a really sweet picture.
What a good cat Cole has trained her to be! Beautiful winter blog look!
Love the new look of the winter blog!! The pictures of Colden are adorable :) He is quite the little golfer!
All I can say is Allie is such a good kitty cat!! Cats seem to love kids & will put up with their hugs and love. I wished they loved adults the way they love kids(Serg treats cats like Dogs and they always hate him), they dont have much patience with us.
Cole is so cute with Allie!! What a sweetie :)
Post a Comment