We went to our neighborhood Christmas Festival, despite the freezing temperatures, to see the live nativity. The 20 degree temp didn't keep Colden from wanting to stay and watch the band play! He liked the animals... too bad he couldn't pet them.

We went inside to warm up, but since the activities were a little too advanced for him, we thought we would try visiting Santa... well... that wasn't so successful ;)

Back outside, we lost a mitten! Sad... Poor Cole's hand was so red and cold even though we didn't stay out without it for more than 5-10 minutes. Jeremy eventually found it while Cole and I got warm in the car! I need to sew a string or add clips to his mittens so we don't lose them.

4 comments:
I know Cole has the cutest smile from all your previous pictures...but now I know he also has the CUTEST FROWN! That face it adorable...could the frown get any bigger? Hilarious. Lydia saw costumed people (cookie, snowman, nutcracker, etc) the other day...she wanted to hug all of them!
yall are so cute all bundled up!
Poor boy with cold fingers....yep - strings are a good idea...those mittens love to get lost.
What a sad face :( I agree with Colden, Santa is pretty scaring looking but you look happy :)
Post a Comment