Disclaimer: For all of you who do not like to find out the baby's gender until birth, do not read any further.
Today was our 20 week ultrasound. Colden is going to have a little brother to share all of his toys with. Our little guy is big and healthy! He is a well-rounded 90 percenter! Looks like Jeremy will be coaching some little league sports teams in a few years!
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! yay! i can't believe it, cole is gonna be a big brother! looooove that picture, so cute. he looks like such a big bro already! that would be a great picture to put in B&W & frame! :)
I can't wait to meet him... or a mostly developed him... Woohoo!!
Wonderful news!! We're so excited to 'meet' him, to see Cole in his new role! Love, A
It is possible that you are still wearing regular jeans in that photo??? I bet you'll have another incredibly adorable,good looking, perfectly behaved little boy.
Congrats Martin's!!! Boys Rock! Can't wait to hear the name surprise next!!! Happy Big Bro Day Cole! :)
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you all! You will love watching them grow up to be each other's best friend. I love my girls even more when I watch them together!
I have a funny story about Reagan...she was chatting about baby Cole today. I will have to call you tomorrow to tell you about it.
Yay! That will be so fun to have two boys so close together. They will be best buds. How fun!
Yeah! Two little (or big?) Martin boys...watch out girls :)
congratulations guys!! How fun! (Is that a little hostility I sense in Renee's comment?? :) ) Can't wait to see you guys soon!... PS... Can we put bows on him anyway and just pretend he's a girl?... All these boys, somebody's due for a girl... Stephanie...Cate... who's next? ;)
here comes angel baby number two.
and i would like to second Lauren's comment about me having my future daughter =)
Wow!! A BOY!! Exciting news!! Looks like you will be blessed with another Cole, it does not get any better than that :)
I cant wait to find out his name??
Post a Comment