Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks Gail!

Gail is Colden's 'adopted' grandma up here in Seattle. She loves him and he adores her! He gets to spend plenty of time with her because Gail and I share many crafty and cooking interests and conveniently are right accross the street from eachother! She also is so kind to help out when I need to get away without Cole (like my dentist appointment this week).

Here is a picture that I snapped of Cole and Gail at lunch this week (yes, Noodle Boat!)
Gail - thanks for being such a sweet friend and helping with Cole this week. We'll have to repeat our lunch date again soon!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Awww...you are so welcome!! I just love spending time with you and Cole! I can't wait for our next crafting or cooking enterprise to take shape!!:)

Renee Westcott said...

Looks like Cole's lips are puckered up to give Gail a big smooch! How wonderful to have such a neighbor.