This little boy brings so much joy to me daily. I am having such a wonderful time being a mom and watching him grow up (too fast).We had another busy month adding Stroller Strides to our routine a few days a week. Cole is the only kiddo who is awake enough to watch, but not old enough to cry to go home. He's a good sport!
At Colden's 9 month check-up, he weighed in at 21 pounds and 12 ounces. I didn't expect that he had gained a lot of weight, since he is very busy moving about these days and stretching taller. He measured almost 30 inches tall.
He discovered yesterday that his climbing skills can be used in the crib... this is what I found today when I went to get him from his morning nap!
He has also become quite a good helper in the kitchen! He loves 'his' cabinets.
3 comments:
That little boy is going to soon start chomping on raw pasta--yuck! He is adorable...so big and yes I totally agree - way too fast! I always though the day you had to take down the mobile was a sad thing.
"Cole is the only kiddo who is awake enough to watch, but not old enough to cry to go home."
Classic Angel Baby.
Wow I can't believe he's 9 months already - he's growing so fast!
Post a Comment