Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer Fun

We had a long winter then a chilly spring and then summer hit 2 weeks ago. Last week it was hot (90's)--this week we're back to normal summer weather and loving it.

Yesterday, we had a picnic with daddy! It was a nice treat to see Jeremy during the day... we're going to try and do this fairly regularly all summer.

Colden also got to swim in his pool for the first time... and eat his first popsicle!A summer day wouldn't be complete without some corn on the cob!

3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

I love how he giggles are you when you say "mmmm." He's presh. Lucky boy got a Popsicle too...Lydia is jealous!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

These are the most adorable pictures:) I love the pic with him at the end of the slide in his adorable blue sun hat!!! So cute :)

The weather has been great here in the Northwest!!! When summer comes I am always so happy to live here. When winter comes I always want to move :)

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

so cute!! he's getting so big, I can't believe he can eat corn on the cob already!!