
We had a fun day out at the farm picking strawberries with our friends! Its kinda funny to publish this post in June when all of our friends in Texas did this same thing 2-3 months ago!

In case you can't read Amy's shirt... yes, its says baby bump!

Liz - sorry to leave you and Gracie out... didn't know if you would want a photo of you picking (great butt shots!) on our blog!

Here we are... feeding Cole his first strawberry. He started off with a sour face, but he LOVED the berries!
4 comments:
Looks like fun, you guys! It's too hot to go out to the farms here in TX, now!
Yum!! I love strawberries...I didn't know you could pick them in TX, I'll have to look into that next spring!
How fun! You couldn't pay me money to spend time outdoors in TX right now. It's way to hot. Did you get your hair cut?
I have fond memories as a little girl going strawberry picking (in the Seattle area) with my dad as a little girl. I am sure Colden will have the same memories!! How fun :) I love berries and it is good to hear that Colden loved them too!! My favorite is angel food cake, whip cream and lots of berries!!! Yummy!!
Post a Comment