
2 weeks ago, Cole and I packed a big bag and a lite stroller and headed to New York. Flying accross the country is not much closer than flying to Japan from Seattle... and it sure felt like we were flying to Japan! It was worth a long day of travel as soon as we arrived. It was so fun to see Christina, Brett and their new little baby Brenna. It was cute seeing them with a tiny little infant--but kinda strange too because I always picture them with the boys!

It was fun toting around 4 kids... made us both wonder how my mom did it with 6! It's a good thing that Brenna was so easy. She just slept until she was hungry again. We attempted to take the kids strawberry picking, but after arriving at the second farm, Josh got sick in the parking lot and we loaded up the kids to head home (it was quite a day!).

One of our most memorable days was our trip to Rochester to play at the Children's Museum. We stopped on our way for Tim Horton's donuts which was a fun treat. It was really fun for me to see all the cool play themes and all 3 of the boys had a great time. Brenna slept ;)

Christina and I left the boys to hang out on Saturday with Brett and we did a little shopping. Here is what happend while we were gone (yes, that is a gun in Cole's mouth)!

We also got to see Josh graduate from his nursery school and put on a really cute show!
I had a wonderful visit with my sister and Colden just loved playing with his big cousins. I wish I could have stayed a few days longer and am so glad that I got to spend that time with Brenna while she was little.
3 comments:
Was it so bad with Brett and the boys that Cole wanted to take the easy way out? - JMart
Sounds like the work of the trip was worth it. That picture of the boys is priceless. You'll probably use it in Cole's wedding slideshow someday. I can't wait to see more pics.
I love that you used that picture - how cute the 3 of them are! They miss their little "army crawling" cousin.
Post a Comment