Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag You're It: 6th Folder, 6th Picture

Renee tagged me (silly blog games!) to share the 6th picture in the 6th folder under My Photos.
This is our friend Matt holding Cole the day after he was born. Amy (Matt's husband) would like to take credit for this picture being taken at their house with the lovely wall paper and all, but its a hospital shot ;)

I tag Kim, Sherry, Carol, Amanda, and Kaitlin (now you have a reason to post a new blog).

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I know you don't know me, but I am Kim Guess'cousin. I wanted to check out who tagged with the blog thing, and I saw that you had the cutest background.
So, thank you! for helping me find the site for these backgrounds. I have been looking for unique backgrounds since I started my blog!
And congratulations on your beautiful baby! :o)