Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shopping with Mommy

Cole and I spent Wednesday in Bellevue shopping and he was a perfect angel all day. He was sure to charm every single person who wanted to see who I had in my stroller with his big grins. It was so adorable! I wish that I had videos of all the smiles he was giving away... at least I took a picture of him in his cute sweater from Aunt Steph before we left the house.

3 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

Colden is such a "trend-master"... just like his mommy and daddy for that matter!

Renee Westcott said...

He really is so cute. No wonder he got the looks in the mall. Work it, Cole!

Nancy D said...

How handsome is Jeremy Jr.!! He looks do big already, what a little man! Can not wait to hug and kiss little Cole! Nana