Gigi, Cole and I enjoyed the beautiful fall days together taking walks around the neighborhood, a shopping day at Bellevue Square (yes, a clearly repeated pattern), coffee and more! We also had a little Sunday football with the Amy & Matt, Mike & Lynda and Bill & Gail all coming by to visit Cole.
She and Cole had a special morning together while we were away for long enough that he had to drink a bottle (this was much harder on mommy than on Cole!). Cole tells me that they had a fun time watching his turtle mobile and listening to his Curious George CD and that Gigi took great care of him.
Papa, Jeremy's Dad, arrived for the second weekend of Gigi's visit. Gigi fixed our favorite lasagna and meat loaf so I didn't have to cook once the entire weekend (thank you!). We had a nice weekend together, making time to celebrate Papa's birthday while we were all together.
1 comment:
I'm sure it was nice for Cole to meet his Gigi and Papa.
Post a Comment