Oh that's so cute! He looks so much older and bigger than when I was there. Liddy will teach him some new things at Christmas.
Liddy legs...that's so cute!
"I can't believe he understands some human words" - this is from cousin Joshua
Oh, we so can't wait to see him at Christmas!! He is perfect!
He certainly has started early on those fast twitch muscles, no doubt he will be quicker than his daddy on the basketball court. (and hopefully taller).. signed the paca
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh that's so cute! He looks so much older and bigger than when I was there. Liddy will teach him some new things at Christmas.
Liddy legs...that's so cute!
"I can't believe he understands some human words" - this is from cousin Joshua
Oh, we so can't wait to see him at Christmas!! He is perfect!
He certainly has started early on those fast twitch muscles, no doubt he will be quicker than his daddy on the basketball court. (and hopefully taller).. signed the paca
Post a Comment