Even little Blakely is getting big--too fast. He started playing in his walker this week. I fully expected to put him in and let him enjoy the lights and sounds... didn't even think he would move himself. I was wrong! He can already move around!
Better than the lights and sounds is his brother who thinks he is showing Blakely how to do it, but really Blakely just loves watching Colden!
4 comments:
Cole is SOOO handsome! I showed L his picture and told her "no hitting, no pushing." I figured I would start working on being nice to Cole a few days before we actually see him (she and Grant are kind of mean to each other). I bet Henry wouldn't move much in a walker...might burn too many calories!
They are both handsome, and getting so big! I can't wait for little Asher to join in the fun and play with them!
Good Haircut Cole...cannot wait to see you soon...and nice job showing your little brother how to play with toys!
How beautiful those big blues are in Cole's picture!!! Just wonder if the new house will be as fun for Blake to travel in that walker as the old house? Glad to see him enjoying it~~ Can't wait to hug all the grandkids in just TWO days!! Yeah
Nana
Post a Comment