
Even thought I've come to expect that time with our little guy will fly by and he is still growing up too fast. I wish I could freeze him right now as he is at such a sweet age! He has started grabbing his feet--which is one of my favorite stages-- cannot keep his hands out of his mouth and is just so happy. He also sleeps a lot, which gives me a break and time for just Colden and I.
I captured this video of our happy little 'Blakers' last week...
4 month stats (really taken at 4 1/2 months)
26.5 inches tall - 95th percentile
16 pounds
Our long and lean guy is on track to be the tallest in the family (so far)!
4 comments:
That's a great video! He's such a handsome little guy.
Oh he's so sweet! I can't wait for him to come over and play with baby Ash when he gets here!
You must have been holding up pictures of Aunt Renee to get all those cute giggles out of him!!! Hehehe.
It was so good to see him..grandma asked all about him this morning!!
Post a Comment