Friday, August 6, 2010

Goodbye Alley

We are saying goodbye to our second home...

We are excited to be moving into a new home about a quarter mile away from our current home. We were blessed to be able to sell our home very quickly (3 weeks) which was a relief for me wanting to have the house perfect while keeping busy with my two boys. Our new house is spacious, has a nice big yard and sits on the greenbelt! The only thing it's missing is a pool and some sisters to live next door!

Today, garbage day, I am reminded of how thankful I am to be moving to a house that is NOT on an alley! We have 3 big WM trucks that have to go down the alley each way--that's 6 very loud and long disruptions that inevitably occur every Friday during nap time!

Sorry, I don't have any pictures of our new house yet... I'll be sending out our new contact information within a few weeks and will have a picture or two to share at that time.

1 comment:

The Long Family said...

So glad this is going smoothly for you...hope the move was successful this weekend!