Milestones this month:
- Laughing... as in a giggle, mostly laughing at mommy!
- Sucking his thumb
- Favorite Song: "If You're Happy and You Know It"
We don't have a weigh-in this month at the Doctor's office, but I'm guessing Cole is at least 15 pounds and he is growing out of his clothes so fast! While its sad to see him outgrow a few of my favorites, he has some cute clothes to grow into as well ;)
4 comments:
Happy 3 months big boy. Lydia turned 8 months yesterday, it's too fast!!!
Happy Birthday Little Cole - you're going to be so big when I see you!
Or I guess I should say 3 month Birthday...
Cole is so cute. I love that picture of him sucking his thumb. I can tell you are having so much fun with him. Jeff told me what a big boy he is! How funny.
Post a Comment