
On Wednesday, I decorated my first Gingerbread House. Sara got Laurel and I a kit and we all decorated away. We had a wonderful time decorating and chatting. While this was my first gingerbread

project, I've had a little experience with the decorating tools from back in the cake-making days... Sara, on the other hand, was just a natural without prior experience ;)
Here is a picture of our little gingerbread neighborhood! So cute! I can't wait to decorate another one next year!

5 comments:
I love it - that looks amazing! How fun!
that looks fantastic! so, i don't know much about gingerbread houses, but, do you eat it eventually? :)
I asked this same question myself...after having eaten a few trees, I would say yes (YUM!!)
They look so yummy - definitly would not last long in our house!
They look beautiful!!! Enjoy that now...it won't quite look like that in a few years when Cole gets to help.
We made ours yesterday. I constructed, Addison decorated and Reagan licked! It was a mess!!!! :)
Post a Comment