Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crunchin' with Colden

Cole's recent addition to his physical repertoire is ab crunches, and it absolutely cracks us up. I don't know if he is getting self-conscious about being in the 95th percentile for weight or had a conversation with Nancy, but something got him on this baby workout kick. It is quite funny to watch, and he has figured out how to grab onto the sides of his bouncer and pull himself up even further. Amy and I managed to catch it on video last night...

5 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

That's hilarious - he's going to have rock-hard abs in no time!

Amy Cantando said...

When do the calf raises start? Is that at 6 months? ;)

Renee Westcott said...

Haha...I know what that move is all about. He's dying to get those toys in his mouth!

Nancy D said...

Might as well start now, abs are a life long challenge especially around his Mamma's cooking! Maybe he needs to try the aqua jogger next week. Can not wait to kiss those chubby cheeks. Nana and Paca

Lauren and Brian said...

HILARIOUS!