Saturday, November 29, 2008

Martin Family Thanksgiving

We were so blessed to have the whole Martin family together for the first time to celebrate Thanksgiving... and even more special that they all flew up from Texas to be here with Jeremy, Cole and I. We had a 1 o'clock lunch with a big Turkey, the traditional sides and even a new broccoli gratin casserole that will probably reappear at another family meal. The homemade blackberry jam was much appreciated on the yeast rolls!

After lunch, the Cowboys kicked some Seahawk bootie and then we dressed warm for a family walk. The Seattle rain (mist) scared off a few girls, but not Cole!

Then we enjoyed some appetizers and pie (with crust) to reenergize before the evening entertainment... We played Lips, a new Xbox game (like Guitar Hero, but singing), with Jennifer and Jamie starting out the evening with a special duet of "My Lip Gloss"... Jennifer was poppin'! Here's a glimpse of the fun with Chris and Jamie breakin' it down!

2 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Good pictures! Cole looks so content all bundled up for his walk. I hope to play some fun video games at Christmas with you (I'm asking santa for a wii).

The Martin's said...

I hope Santa brings you a wii! that would be so fun to play with the family!