Monday, September 22, 2008

A long way from home

For the last week or so, I have been on a business trip missing Cole and Amy like crazy. The first leg was to Malaysia. Our meetings in Kuala Lumpur have been at the MS offices in the Patronas towers pictured here. The towers were the tallest buildings in the world for a while and still remain the tallest twin towers on the planet.

After leaving KL, my travels took me to Austria. The leadership team was able to break away from the conference rooms for a while and see the Lipizzaners perform yesterday at their home stadium here in Vienna.

I am counting the hours until I return home to the family. I hear that Cole has been growing nonstop...word is he has already begun dating. While I am proud of the accomplishment, I am sad to have missed it. See you and your beautiful mommy soon!!

1 comment:

Nancy D said...

Jeremy, not to worry! I got into the gun cabinet and found a good shotgun (probably was one that you ended up with when we moved along with all the other stuff of ours in your garage). I have been standing guard of Cole so the dating thing is not happening while I am around. He just has to be content with all the hugs, kisses, and cuddles from his Mommy, Nana, Aunt Renee, and cousin Lydia! He sure is a cutie! Mom D.