Colden had his first play date with Freddie the Firefly this morning. As you can see from the video, he was quite intregued. It was so fun to watch his beautiful blue eyes respond to our voices and other play things.
Dear Cousin Cole, I am so happy to see your eyes open when Freddie is near. I love my Fredrica dearly. However, please tell your mom to turn him around so you can see the black and white side. For the next few weeks you will L-O-V-E those black and white spots! Love, Cousin Liddy
2 comments:
Dear Cousin Cole,
I am so happy to see your eyes open when Freddie is near. I love my Fredrica dearly. However, please tell your mom to turn him around so you can see the black and white side. For the next few weeks you will L-O-V-E those black and white spots!
Love,
Cousin Liddy
Amen on the big bugs in Texas! That is one thing we DO NOT miss since moving to Denver!
Cole is precious. Enjoy your first days at home!
Post a Comment