So excited for you guys - he is too cute!! Sorry Jeremy, but I have to agree with Amy that he got her nose. I can't wait to see him at Christmas if you guys come to visit! Love you and miss you!
Jeremy, hands-down Master Cole is sporting Amy's nose. And a good-looking nose, at that! Oh guys, he's beautiful. Enjoy these sweet, small moments . . . They are truly fleeting! Ben is 2-1/2 and Cameron is already 4-1/2 months, and the days continue to fly by . . . Love you all! In Him! Amanda, Greg, Benjamin and Cameron
Jeremy- bummer you didn't catch Cole talking on camera yet. Just keep it rolling, you'll catch it one of these times I'm sure! Love you guys soooo much.
9 comments:
I have to agree with Amy....he's got her nose, no question!! Love all 3 of you.
So excited for you guys - he is too cute!! Sorry Jeremy, but I have to agree with Amy that he got her nose. I can't wait to see him at Christmas if you guys come to visit! Love you and miss you!
Congratulations Martin family! Your little guy is precious! We are so happy for you guys!
Love - Jimmy, Tricia, Braxton & Auston York
Jeremy, hands-down Master Cole is sporting Amy's nose. And a good-looking nose, at that! Oh guys, he's beautiful. Enjoy these sweet, small moments . . . They are truly fleeting! Ben is 2-1/2 and Cameron is already 4-1/2 months, and the days continue to fly by . . . Love you all! In Him! Amanda, Greg, Benjamin and Cameron
he's so beautiful! I am so happy for your sweet family and can't wait to see more pictures! congratulations to you!
What terrific video - yep, definitly an Amy nose - give it a kiss from me. Aunt Christina
He is so precious! I cannot wait to meet him. Just FYI Jeremy-his first words won't come until a little later! :)
Jeremy- bummer you didn't catch Cole talking on camera yet. Just keep it rolling, you'll catch it one of these times I'm sure! Love you guys soooo much.
Excellent pictures and video of a wonderful family. Jeremy and Amy you are blessed. Colden is outrageously handsome.
Love Mom & Dad
Post a Comment