Its been a week since my last blog post, primarily due to the fact that I've been busy nesting and getting ready for this baby to arrive! As of today, I'm having contractions, but no dilation (bummer!). We're on a very strict plan (baby either arrives before April 9th or not until April 20th) as my doctor will be on vacation and I would rather not have the baby without him!
Besides organizing and house cleaning, I had two nights out with the girls this week (thanks Jeremy!) which were both fun. I even managed to sneak in a pedi (thanks Mom Martin!) on Wednesday while the boys when to Colden's Gymboree Class.
3 comments:
You really should try to dilate some. Haha! If you had baby by April 9th, that could really mess up our schedule with mom!
Don't stress out nee....keep that baby a little longer...cannot wait to see if he looks like Colden.
You timed that perfect, huh ??
Happy for your new edition to the family :)
Post a Comment