Saturday, April 10, 2010

See any resemblance here??



7 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

Yes! Start labeling those pictures :) Did Cole have darker hair, too?

Jon and Steph said...

I think he looks like Henry =)

Amanda Burkett said...

sweet, sweet, sweet. the old nursery rhyme mentions puppy dog tails and snails, but i find these tiny boys are simply irrestible! enjoy these sweet new days with blakely and his big brother. i know you'll love having a home with a newborn and a 'big boy'. our prayers! amanda

The Long Family said...

Not sure....he is so much darker than Cole....the nose is the same though...can't wait to see a side by side with eyes open.

Renee Westcott said...

I still think at first glance Cole looks more like Jeremy and Blake like you. I'll have to compare a Lydia picture to Henry!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

I see it!! The both have that adorable sweet face. The perfect button nose and the lips. They are both so cute!! Congrats to your family. We are so happy for you!!

We send our love! You are in our prayers!

The Skains Family said...

You have two adsolutely precious and beautiful boys. Congrats. So very happy for you guys!