Friday, April 16, 2010

At Home

We have kept busy at home this week. We were blessed to have Jeremy home from work most of the week to take great care of us (especially me). Kind of tough with the early arrival of Blakely. I have been recovering really well, but needed my reminders to take it easy ;)
Blakely went from 7lbs 4oz at his check-up on Wednesday to 7lbs 9oz at his pediatrician's appointment today. He also grew a quarter inch this week! He is gulping down his milk and sleeping well! We've been spoiled with usually only 2 night feedings--so lots of sleep for mom and dad too!
Blakely is still so tiny, the few newborn pj's that we have are still big on him! I never thought that we would have a small baby (25th % for weight, 50th % for height) let alone an early baby!

Meanwhile, Jeremy's mom came into town early to help out. She is having fun with Colden, taking him to Gymboree and for lots of walks, and was really sweet to make lasagna one night for dinner. Colden says 'Gigi fun'.
Colden has also been spoiled with lots of daddy and park time. We even had a chance to go out with just Colden for a little trip to the store. I think he was happy to have mommy and daddy all to himself ;)

3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

I have a feeling Blake will be big in no time! Great that he's gaining weight and growing. I can't wait to see our boys together in August! I still think Cole is the cutest boy ever...that pic of him smiling with Gigi is just presh.

The Long Family said...

He is so sweet(Blakely)...and Cole looks JUST like matthew I think...still so Jeremy.

The Skains Family said...

He is so sweet! Gosh, just such a cutie. Makes me want another one!